New online web-application for APFEL, visit APFEL Web!
APFEL is able to perform DGLAP evolution up to NNLO in QCD and
to LO in QED, both with pole and MSbar masses. The coupled DGLAP
QCD+QED evolution equations are solved in x-space by means of higher
order interpolations and Runge-Kutta techniques, and allows to explore
different options for the treatment of subleading terms.
APFEL GUI: a graphical user interface
APFEL provides the user with a graphical interface which performs PDF, luminosity and DIS observables plots in real time, granting an easy access to all the APFEL's functionalities.
- 02.01.2015: APFEL 2.3.0 released, various updates and improvements.
- 23.01.2014: APFEL 2.0.1 released, updating PDF flavor plot and luminosity.
- 06.12.2013: APFEL 2.0.0 released, new DIS observables and GUI.
- 19.10.2013: APFEL 1.0.1 released, new graphical user interface and luminosity function.
- 08.10.2013: APFEL 1.0.0 released, first release.